This page lists the technical caracteristics of the BEECAM camera.
For additional details, please refer to the user manuel available in the Support page.
- Shooting still photos or video sequences
triggered by a daily scheduler
- time trigger minimum every minute
- up to 250 photos or videos per day
- direct recording on USB key
1/4", 5 millions of pixels
- Photo resolution
2592x1944, 1920x1080, 1280x720,
- Video resolution
1920x1080 at 30 frames/s, 1080x720 at 60 fps, 640x480 à 90 fps
- focal: 3,6 mm, aperture: f/2,9
- WiFi access point ("hotspot")
- Remote configuration through internet browser (via WiFi)
only for BEECAM wifi.
The BEECAM classic does not have WiFi connectivity.
- field of view
- 40° (vert.) et 53° (horiz.) in 4/3 format
- 22° (vert.) et 39° (horiz.) in 16/9 format
- video: H264 AVC High@L4.0 (file .mp4)
- photo: JPEG
- Using ADV00105 (12V/7,2AH battery)
- in Video mode: équivalent to 40 hours of continuous recording (*)(**)
- in Photo mode: more than 1 year (1 to 3 photos/day)
- with ADV00115 (5W solar panel + battery)
- continuous (subject to sunlight conditions)
- (*) regardless of the energy autonomy, there is a limitation on the recording "continuity" for the long lasting sequences because the video file maximum size is 4 GB. Successive contiguous recording can be planned, but a couple of minutes is lost between each.
- (**) it is strongly recommended to shoot several short video sequences instead of large ones because of file manipulation
- 128 mm x 74 mm x 55 mm
- 230 grams
- base with M6 metallic fixation nut
- closure of camera cap with 4 knurled screws
- sealing: IP65